Submit Your Story
Have you ever had to face colourism or do you have an opinion on the matter? We’d love to share it with our readers. Simply read the instructions, write your story and fill up the form.
Story Submission Guidelines:
We accept stories from people around the world who want to raise their voices on the issue of discrimination against skin colour. Here’s how:
- Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to email@example.com with <My Story + Your Name> in the subject line.
- Send the following as email attachments:
- Photograph(s): send between 1 and 3 clear photos of you and anything relevant to your story. Make sure the photos belong to you and you have the rights to them.
- Your final write-up: double check your spelling and grammar and paste the final text in the email. If you need help, you can add a request in your email for us to edit your story for you.
- Paste the following sentence: at the very end of your email, filling in your details in the brackets: I, (your name) from (your city, country) agree to allow Dark Is Beautiful to publish my story and photographs on their social media pages/website. I own the rights to the photograph(s) and the story is a real-life experience / views of mine.